Saturday, 3 April 2010
Keeping the wolves from the door.
What I learnt today (by the way arsenalism is off to Tring for a wedding so is incommunicado)
• Wenger has transmogriphied our club and not for the better
• Refs are generally rubbish.
• The Che still has room for a beer and debate
• Some of the ‘fans’ who go to the Emirates are stupid; slagging off our players by proxy
• Arsenal are punching above our weight
• The EPL is sub standard
• Refs are indeed influenced by the media
• I hate Chelsea more than ever
• It’s the alley of uncertainty that Arsenal fans inhabit
• Arsenal have come a long way (down) since the Invincibles
• Substitutions used wisely can reap benefits
• We may end the season covered in glory which would be; THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN MODERN FOOTBALL!
• Arsenal are still hanging on in there
• The reality is that I, like many other supporters, have tolerated a lot over the last four years and if we were to be rewarded with a trophy it would go some way to reimbursing us for the product we have had to imbibe.
• The eleven that go out there every game need to be supported not assaulted by ignorant opinion.
• …and I still love The Arsenal! Come on boys
Views, opinions and that...
To Contact me you can