adidas arsenal 2nd half

A fair amount of feedback on yesterday's post about adidas and Arsenal. Some preferred Nike as they didn't like the adidas three stripes some thought Nike guilty of many an ill considered idea. Always Nice to have feedback from fellow Arsenal supporters even those that don't agree with me.

I think my age is a factor in my leaning towards the brand as my first pair of football boots were adidas as were my first pair of football trainers; adidas samba.Thinking about my preference for adidas it occurred to me that much of the appeal is by way of association. I have always thought that in the pretty small world of sports branding adidas tended to have a cool connotation; a great deal of it not actually to do with athletes.I remember Bob Marley, Muhammad Ali and Run DMC all resplendent in adidas.

So here's an example of some adidas cool.

Marley
Snoop
Ali
Run DMC
Vader
Ice-T
Castro
Having said that here's
my favourite sports symbol

Comments

Popular Posts